We unveiled the Track version of the Screamin’ Yellow Q at the Steeda Stampede, and then we rolled up to Moroso Motorsports Park for the Ford Power Festival. At both locations, the crowd response was overwhelming.
We appreciate the feedback we’ve received from our customers, and from Mustang fans in general. This has enabled us to update our Steeda Q Street Concept.
You can see several changes we’ve made in these photos:
1) The Street Concept Q will have a lower, yet still functional rear wing.
2) The rear valance design was treated to a rather boss, black-out re-design.
3) At the Stampede, we displayed the SYQ on a set of our Ultralite wheels. The Steeda Five Spoke Wheels have now been approved, with the correct size and offset for the ’06. The look and the fit combine for a dramatic effect.
What makes Steeda Ford’s Number One Aftermarket Company? You, the Satisfied Steeda Customer! That’s why we not only listen, we respond.
Thanks to all who called and emailed their opinions and suggestions. Again, any further suggestions and/or comments can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information:
Contact Your Steeda Rep: 954-960-0774 / email@example.com
The Fast Track
- Steeda designed hood
- Unique front air dam *Revised Air Inlet*
- Functional rear wing *Lowered Street Version*
- *Revised Rear Valance Treatment*
Wheels & Tires:
- 18 x 9.5 Steeda Five Spoke Wheels *Now Available*
- Nitto NT555 – P285/35/ZR18 Tires
- Shifter Bezel
- E-Brake Handle
- Pedal Covers
- Dead Pedal
- Sill Plates
- Window Switches
- Door Handles
- Tri-Ax Shifter
- Sport Springs
- Front and Rear Stay Bars
- Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms
- Fully Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- X5 Ball Joints
- Bumpsteer Kit
- Strut Tower Brace
- Adjustable Camber Plates
- Steeda-Engineered Cold Air Induction Kit
- Special Steeda Autosports-Designed Headers
- Steeda-Engineered High Flow Exhaust System
- Underdrive Pulleys
- Exclusive Calibration through the Ford Technology Transfer Program