Superior Handling – Steeda’s S197 Coilover System
If you want the best suspension system on the market today for your 2005 – 2009 Mustang, there is no doubt that you will have to include the Steeda Coilover System in your list of required improvements. Engineered to be far superior to any other adjustable or coil over suspension system available anywhere, our billet Coilover System for the S197 Mustang is the best designed, best engineered, and best manufactured system available anywhere!
While some competitive systems provide partial or no adjustment, our front coil over system is designed to use our exclusive proprietary upper strut mount kit that eliminates the weak factory upper spring perch which is prone to “popping” with increased spring rates and it provides +/- 1 degree of camber adjustment that is not available with the stock factory mount. The rear system also features ride height adjusters and accepts our coil over style spring. Included with every system we sell are our proprietary Tokico D-spec struts and shock absorbers that provide infinite simultaneous adjustment of compression and rebound.
Designed and manufactured by us under rigorous manufacturing processes that are certified by ISO/TS16949, QS-9000 & ISO 9001, our system features anodized parts for long lasting protection against oxidation and roller bearings to make adjustments a snap. Fully adjustable with a wide range of spring rates, the Steeda S197 Coilover System is THE SYSTEM used by leading and record setting racers both on the track and on the street.
A few of the key features that separate our system from the others include
- The inclusion of a polyurethane insulator between the strut and the caster/camber plate provides for a firm – “non-bone jarring” ride quality under all conditions.
- Roller Bearings are used for smooth and precise steering.
- Our threaded adjuster uses a true Acme thread for higher load capacity and less chance of thread jamming/galling. Most coil-over kits from other competitors use regular screw threads and these are prone to damage from galling and dirt intrusion when trying to adjust them.
- An integral part of this system is our ultra modular design for the caster-camber that is CNC machined for consistent, easy camber adjustment. Unlike cheap camber bolts, these plates allow for a much larger range of adjustment and remain consistent under load. While camber bolts tend to “walk” under loads changing your alignment settings and producing inconsistent handling and tire wear, our plates will hold their alignment settings under any load or condition and will allow you to add positive camber to reduce tire wear or negative camber for racing.
- Our plates are made from nickel plated steel, not 6061 aluminum like the cheap copy cats that are not strong enough for a true coilover setup.
- Highest range of adjustment of any system available.
Don’t settle for anything less, buy the best today! Steeda’s Coilover System is your sure way to dramatically improve the handling performance of your 2005 – 2009 Mustang.
Steeda – Speed Matters