The is no questioning the “connection” to a vehicle that a driver of a manual transmission equipped vehicle feels when they race thru the gears in compete control of their car up-shifting and down-shifting when speed and conditions warrant. The power, the control, the feeling of performance is quintessentially unlike anything else one can experience in a vehicle. Maximizing this feeling and instilling complete “shifter confidence” is not an easy task as some complex engineering is required to provide an interface between man and machine that works perfectly each and every time under the harshest of conditions. Both road racers and drag racers alike have proven over the years that the Steeda Tri Ax® line of performance shifters are simple the best available anywhere. While other shifter companies will make claims about their design, patents, and manufacturing capabilities, there is only one line of performance shifters that are manufactured in the USA under strict ISO 9001-2008 Standards good enough to carry the Steeda name – The Tri Ax® Shifter. There simply is no equal in the industry today!
Reputations are earned, not bought thru advertising. Over the years we have earned a reputation for designing, engineering, and building a performance line of shifters that provides for sure – crisp shifts, precise actions, and a certain “feeling” in your hand that makes you realize that you are in complete control of your powertrain. By incorporating over 20 years of race-proven and time tested technology, and using state-of-the-art materials and costly machining techniques that are monitored under strict ISO 9001-2008 standards, the Steeda Tri-Ax® shifter has earned it’s reputation for being the shifter of choice by those that are in the know.
We endurance test our shifter designs to perform perfectly for over one million shifts under the harshest of adverse conditions so that it will never fail you or your car. With more Tri-Ax® shifters in the market than any other performance brand when was the last time you ever heard of someone replacing their Tri-Ax® shifter? It is simply just does not happen because the Tri-Ax® is one cog-swapper that will never let you down and is right on the cutting edge of shifting technology. Designed, engineered, and made in the USA – there is no better shifter available – Period!
Even the United States Government has recognized the unique superiority of the Tri-Ax® by granting a U.S. Utility Patent on our design details. The Steeda Tri-Ax® is your guarantee of short throws, precise action, and extreme engineering designed to prevent damage to your transmission under daily driving or adverse hard usage on the street, track, or strip. With many exclusive features like two-position handle height, and calibrated internal spring tensions, you have all the mechanical help available to ensure that you never miss a gear.
- Patented Product – U.S. Utility Patent 7,464,621
- A 100% Full Lifetime Warranty
- Pivot ball and lever constructed from 1-piece billet steel with a design that affords greater stiffness front-to-back than competing round shafts
- Factory steel mounting rail replaced with a substantial billet aluminum bar for more positive positioning
- Upgraded rear mounting bushings are supplied to further reduce deflection under hard shifting
- Offset-preload coil springs that find the right gear every time so you won’t miss a shift
- Multi position adjustable heights
- Fewer moving parts to wear or break down
- Extreme heavy duty construction – no welds, stampings, or castings to break
- Grade 8 and stainless steel hardware
- Nickel plated pivot shaft that won’t rust or stain
- No complicated, unnecessary adjustments unlike competitive designs
- Compact tower design that is easier to install
- Exclusive BootGuard to prevent damage to factory rubber inner boot
- A more comfortable hand position than any other short throw shifter
- Smooth, confident, precise shifting technology