The team at Steeda was asked to come up with a lightweight Jacking Rail system that didn’t add a bunch of weight to your 2015-2016 S550 Mustang. Well, the wait is over! Made in-house from the same material we have used to keep Fox Mustangs from flexing for 25+ years, these chassis Jacking Rails feature CAD-designed, laser cut, high-strength steel brackets and stout 2″ x 1-1/2″ steel tubing. Powdercoated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your S550 Mustang. Unlike the other options available, Steeda includes Zinc-plated, flange-headed, grade 10.9 hardware – a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time as they use factory mounting holes. These allow you to jack up your Mustang with confidence anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds. They provide a great point for jack stands and 2 post lifts. Lastly, these will work with Steeda’s IRS Subframe Support Braces without interference. Steeda’s new Ultra Lite Chassis Jacking Rails add strength and function to your modern muscle car.
– 40% lighter than the competition, only 14 lbs.
– Allows you to jack up your S550 anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds
– Open mounting bracket design prevents water from getting trapped and therefore eliminating chances of rust
– Will work with Steeda’s popular IRS Subframe Support Braces
– Includes all necessary mounting hardware unlike the competition
– Fits all S550 models (GT, V6, EcoBoost, Coupe/Convertible) – Lifetime warranty, made in the USA
The install is super easy, honestly takes 10 minutes and that includes jacking the car up if you choose to for the install. For the price ($139.95 shipped), this mod is a no brainer. We have these in stock and ready to ship!
Steeda – Speed Matters