Production Vehicle Features Dramatically Improved Handling and a Heart-Pounding 777 hp
POMPANO BEACH, FL – Steeda Autosports, the world’s largest aftermarket manufacturer of Ford performance equipment, is once again leading the charge in the performance market with the introduction of the 2016 Steeda Q750 StreetFighter Edition at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas on Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
Background – The Q750 StreetFighter delivers on our promise that Speed Matters™ and is the result of the collaboration of Steeda engineers working closely with leading industry performance companies including: Nitto Tire, Whipple Superchargers and Tremec Transmissions. The Q750 effectively advances the 2016 Mustang to an unprecedented level of handling and overall performance in a production-ready and CARB certified package that is available for sale immediately!
Details – With the mantra that maximum performance means more power, traction and refinement, the Steeda Q750 StreetFighter is one of the finest performance Mustang available today. Superbly designed and engineered, it’s equipped with proprietary Steeda performance parts that are designed, engineered and manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008 certified standards. That’s why we stand behind it with a 3 year/36,000 mile limited warranty.
Features included in the Steeda StreetFighter are:
– Proprietary Steeda G/Trac Suspension components which includes the most comprehensive suspension enhancements available for the S550 Mustang. Together, these Steeda components provide an unmatched level of overall performance, handling and traction that completely transform the handling of the Mustang. The Steeda components in this package include:
– Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars
– Billet Aluminum Front and Rear Sway Bar Mounts
– Progressive Sport Springs
– IRS Bushing Support System
– IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
– IRS Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
– IRS Subframe Support Braces
– Adjustable IRS Differential Bushing Inserts
– Bumpsteer Kit
– Camber Plates
– Adjustable Rear Toe Links
– And much more…
– Steeda Aerodynamic Package consisting of a custom front fascia with an aggressive lower chin spoiler and rear spoiler.
– Velgen VMB9 wheels with a staggered fitment of 20”x9” and 20”x10.5” are low pressure cast and are ultra lightweight in a satin finish.
– Nitto NT555-G2 Summer Ultra High Performance tires that improve upon everything that made the NT555 so successful and was designed specifically for contemporary high-performance cars. Nitto Tire is driven by passion and innovation and they integrate into every tire they manufacture cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art development, quality engineering and rigorous testing. Their tires provide improved traction on both wet and dry roads and inspire driver satisfaction.
– Whipple 2.9L twin-screw front feed supercharger system that produces incredibly reliable 777 horsepower, utilizing a massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher Air System and innovative PCM programming that keeps the powertrain safe and secure. This Whipple Supercharger system delivers an awesome balance of power at any RPM, from tip in at idle to full redline, while maintaining perfect control and driveability. Equipped with a unique, fully CARB certified PCM calibration that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, and electronic throttle control – the calibration constantly tracks the engine’s torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in its ideal parameters.
– First ever production integrated TREMEC® Magnum XL™ 6-Speed Manual Transmission System in the S550 Mustang delivering shifting as it should be—positive, precise, and confidence-inspiring. Based on the highly acclaimed TR-6060™, the transmission is constructed with high horsepower in mind. However, unlike TREMEC’s more docile OEM products, the XL unleashes the TR-6060’s true performance potential with features like a direct-mount short-throw shifter, beefy 31-spline output, race-proven slip yoke rear interface, and ‘blowproof’ steel clutch housing for added safety. Combined with the TREMEC-spec’d twin disc clutch and lightweight aluminum flywheel, the result is a true driver’s delight—hard-hitting, visceral, and extremely fun to operate.
Delivering an unbeatable combination of speed and handling like you’ve never seen, and utilizing every bit of suspension magic that we have developed in our ISO 9001:2008 certified processes, the overall handling, acceleration, and performance of the S550 Mustang platform is taken to an unprecedented level of performance and refinement.
“The Steeda Q750 StreetFighter is the culmination of our 28 years of uninterrupted and continuous refinement of the Mustang platform.” said Dario Orlando, President Steeda Autosports. “This is without a doubt, the absolute finest and best integrated performance automobile that we have ever produced, effectively taking the Mustang to new heights never before reached.”
Availability – The Steeda Q750 StreetFighter is available immediately for sale from a select network of Ford Dealers worldwide under the Steeda Performance Vehicle Program. Look for future announcements on Tuesday, November 3rd as the vehicle has its formal debut at the 2015 SEMA show.
About Steeda Autosports – Founded in 1988 in Pompano Beach, FL, Steeda Autosports is the culmination of over 28 continuous years of racing history, product innovation, and continuous automotive refinement driven by a passion for performance and a love of great design. At Steeda, we share the wealth of our motorsport expertise and our ISO 9001:2008 certified processes to bring a completely new level performance and excitement to the Ford Mustang, F150, Focus and Fusion vehicles. More information on Steeda Autosports can be located at www.steeda.com and vehicle specific information can be found at www.steedavehicles.com.